Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fall outfits via polyvore

  Hi V.B.C. (VintageBohoClassic) readers) !! hopefully you guys are as excited about making the shift to fall fashion as I am! Denim, cashmere, leather. all that cool stuff. Don't forget scarves --> check out this link for Classic's post http://vintagebohoclassy.blogspot.com/2012/08/scarves-for-school.html. If you're not quite yet feeling that "back-to-school" excitement, check out these super cute fall outfits, via polyvore (not my account on any, i take no credibility, but i wish!!)
                                                           
 


I love the gold themed accessories --> where can I get that bracelet?? The boots are super cute, paired with skinny jeans and a slouchy sweater. Perfect casual, but put together look. 




 
  I love the floral dress (the belt is really what completes it), and the pairing with the sweater. I also love the slightly casual feel it gives off, though being super cute.  






The scarf is my favorite on this one. Burberry is my inspiration. The colored jeans really stand out, in a good way (they're really in right now!)


 
  


I love the patterned sweater with the necklace. Accessories = love. The red TOMS also make it really fun. And again, scarves are so in (Classic :)









I absolutely am in love with this color: a soft teal or a light mint green?
The ring (pattern) is adorable. May I also mention the boots? :)








The lavender color is so... perfect may be the right word? I love the zebra print bag as well, giving it a little pop. Maybe that could be my school bag? :)
 






 
Thanks for checking out this super info packed post. Comment below to let me know if it was helpful, inspiring, etc.

xx Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment