Thursday, April 12, 2012

Welcome from Classic!

Hi Guys! Welcome to our blog! I can't wait to share all of my tiny obsessions about everything stylish, modest and beautiful, which is everything that I admire in fashion. So, for some fun facts about me... I will never stop loving the little things in life like scarves, earrings, nail polish, etc. that can always brighten up my day :) I am always inspired by art and pretty designs, so I always try to incorporate different things into my clothing such as stripes or floral patterns. I have and always will be interested in trying to find new ways to express my personality through clothes, so hopefully you'll all be able to see my "passion for fashion!" So again, welcome to our blog, and we hope you love it!

- Classic 

No comments:

Post a Comment